SAdhanA

A journey of a man in search of the universe and the universe in search of a man. Note : Unlike my previous works, this is not a wild flower. It is a diamond to be cut and polished till it shines in all directions. Therefore criticisms and editing ideas are welcome (That should please Sumant, I guess ;-)).

May 30, 2005

The eye of the cosmos saw the nectar dropping into the flower.
A sudden throb appeared in Her.
She craved to reach the flower...
She looked around feverishly at the winds.
The winds gently pushed Her towards the flower.
She came closer and closer to the nectar.
The winds dropped Her on the flower like a mother bird dropping twigs on her nest.
Slowly She sank inside the flower, drowning in the nectar.
She lay there drinking the nectar
And then the nectar flowed out of the flower
precipitated by desire.
It fell on the artist's eye, it fell on the tree.
It fell everywhere.
The flower wilted and began its descent downwards.
It touched the ocean of nectar below.
And then from the flower bloomed a woman...a woman clad in pure white...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My word..... I must take inspiration from you!!! Very well written.

3:51 pm  
Blogger Agnibarathi said...

Thanks for the compliment...

4:53 pm  
Blogger Anu said...

You do have a way with words - I like the way thoughts flow in your writing.

Now, when I say that, I should also admit that I haven't read your previous posts completely. The philosophy underlying your writing requires that one spends some time on it!

Keep writing!:)

5:03 pm  
Blogger Agnibarathi said...

@Anupama - Thanks!! Do read through the other posts and my other BLOG as well. BTW, I'm looking for some publicity...can you link me up?

7:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home